Having blown the budget building the RB9, we’re a bit short of funds to cover the launch on redbullracing.com – so, we’re looking for five bloggers to do our jobs for us.
It hasn’t escaped our attention that you’re (sometimes) an intelligent bunch, many of whom write thoughtful and insightful (alright analytical and opinionated) blogs both on our team and on Formula One as a whole. That said, we want to help give those blogs wiiings in 2013, allowing you to have your say right here in our Fanzone. And what better way to kick-start a regular guest bloggers feature than with the roar of the RB9? None? Okay then.
We’re inviting five guest bloggers to join us in Milton Keynes for the launch of our new car on Sunday 3rd February 2013. We’ll cover your travel (within the UK) and you’ll be chauffeured from the train station in a luxury Infiniti courtesy of our new title sponsor. You’ll then witness the RB9 launch and subsequent press conference. We reckon that package will give you scope for a fairly plump blog and that’s all we’re after in return – a 400-600 word blog on your experience to be received no later than 1200hrs on Wednesday 6th February 2013, in time for publication in our Fanzone before 12th February 2013.
To be in with a chance simply tell us in 200 words or less in the box below (remember you must be a Fanzone member to enter!) what you think it means to #pushtheboundaries. You must include a link to your blog with your entry and all entries must be received no later than 1200hrs on Monday 28th January 2013 – so act fast!
Winners will be notified on Wednesday 30th January 2013 and must be free and able to arrive in Milton Keynes on Sunday 3rd February 2013 at 1200hrs.
The winners will pave the way for regular guest bloggers throughout the 2013 season so stay tuned for further ways to push those blogging boundaries.
Well, what are you waiting for? Get pushin ‘em.
Terms of Entry to the RB9 Launch Competition (“Competition”)
By entering this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. You must submit your entry to the Red Bull Racing Fanzone at http://fanzone.redbullracing.com (“Fanzone”) by 12 February 2013. Five entries will be chosen upon merit and at Red Bull Racing Limited’s (“RBR”) sole discretion, and the entrants will be invited to the RBR RB9 car launch to be held at the RBR premises on 3rd February 2013. These invited guests will be notified on Wednesday 29th January 2013. Entrants must be free and able to arrive in Milton Keynes on Sunday 3rd February 2013, in order to attend the RB9 Launch.
2. No purchase is required to enter the Competition. The Competition is only open to UK or ROI residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees and agents of RBR and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
3. The invitations to the RB9 car launch or any unused portion thereof are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-negotiable and cannot be taken as cash.
4. In return for attending the RB9 car launch, guests will be required to submit a blog entry to RBR (“Submission”) which will be posted as part of a blog on the Fanzone.
5. RBR reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to refuse to post, modify, re-format or remove any Submission or comment in relation to a Submission for any reason, with or without prior notice and without liability. RBR reserves all rights to take any appropriate action in relation to any comments which are offensive or unlawful.
6. You will retain ownership of your Submission (if selected for the Fanzone) and original Competition entry, but by entering the Competition you agree to grant to RBR a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual right and licence (including the right to sub-licence to any user of the website or otherwise) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, synchronise, manipulate or otherwise exploit your Submission or original Competition entry for any purpose whatsoever by any and all means in any and all media. By entering your Submission to us you agree that you shall not be entitled to any fees or additional consideration for such use and waive all moral rights in your Submission.
7. You warrant that you have and continue to have, all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions necessary for the use of all content in your Submission, including in particular any intellectual property rights in any images or music contained therein and agree to hold RBR fully harmless from any third party if your submission should breach their rights.
8. You agree that in any case of your Submission being re-posted or re-published by you, you will provide a link to the blog and/or Fanzone alongside or embedded within it.
9. Should the Competition, in RBR’s sole opinion, be compromised by any event beyond RBR’s control or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, RBR reserves the right at its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, amend or extend the Competition without liability to you or any other any participants.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The promoter of the Competition is Red Bull Racing Limited.