Introduction and Background
Our website, The Red Bull Racing Fanzone (Fanzone) is a social networking tool published by Red Bull Racing. By joining our site you are accepting our Terms and Conditions. We may decide to change them at any time and if we do so those changes will be written into these terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of users to be aware of these terms and conditions in case there are any changes. Writing the changes in here is our obligation, keeping an eye on them is yours. Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of the changes.
Use of the Site
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site. If you become aware of any inappropriate content by any member of this site, please contact the Fanzone Team by clicking on the “Report this page” link at the footer of every Fanzone page.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Red Bull Racing, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “is available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Use of and Membership in the Fanzone service is void where prohibited. By using the Fanzone Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 16 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Fanzone services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe you to be in breach of any of the above terms.
In no event will Red Bull Racing be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Red Bull Racing does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Red Bull Racing or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the Red Bull Racing and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Red Bull Racing or any other third party.
A fully registered member of the Fanzone requires the user to have filled out the following information: Screen Name, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Country of Origin, Birthday and Upload a profile photo.
Subscription to our e-newsletter is free of charge.
We do not guarantee that any e-newsletter sent by us is free from viruses or bugs.
We do not guarantee that subscription to our e-newsletter will mean that you receive our e-newsletter.
Occasionally we will send out a “solus” e-newsletter on behalf of our advertisers and/or third parties if we feel they have information of interest to you. You may remove yourself from receiving these solus emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link that will be on the bottom of the e-newsletter.
Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-newsletter.
The Fanzone is here to get fans together, to virtually hang out and exchange ideas, thoughts and opinions.
We want you to have fun here (and would frankly prefer not to have rules), but we want every fan to be happy, comfortable and cool here.
If you post, please remember we don’t like…
- offensive stuff
If you sign-up to you’re also agreeing to not…
- Swear or use indecent language
- Post insulting or threatening content of any kind about any individual or organisation (and that includes Red Bull and the team)
- Make racist, sexist or bigoted comments in posts or private messages via the site
- Post porn
- Air arguments from other forums
- Discuss banned members
- Be repetitious or in any other way contribute to SPAM
- Infringe any copyright trademarks or other legal entitlements or proprietary rights of any kind
- Be a troll
- Be uncool
But you’ll agree to…
- Bring any instances of abuse, spam or fake profiles to our attention
- Respect the Admins and the team
- Use smilies liberally to ensure you get your point across
- Understand Red Bull Racing operates a fair ‘three-strike’ rule for those who don’t adhere to the rules. And that is:
- Receive a warning
- Receive a second warning and temporary suspension from the Fanzone
- Incur a life ban from all Red Bull Racing Fanzone facilities
- (…above all else) Stay relaxed, respectful and considerate so we can continue to provide an upbeat experience for the best fans of the best F1 team on the planet.
Competition Terms and Conditions
On entering a competition (the person, persons or organisation entering the competition) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and Red Bull Racing Fanzone (Fanzone) shall only accept submissions (defined below) on that basis. Fanzone reserve the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal value. There is no cash alternative.
- Entries should only be made via the Internet. Entries must be received by 5pm GMT on the closing day of the competition as stated on the competition entry form. No responsibility can be accepted for non-receipt of submitted entries.
- Employees of Red Bull Racing, Red Bull their families and agents are not eligible to take part in the competition.
- Responses via the website are deemed to be signed by virtue of having been submitted.
- Fanzone reserves the right to terminate the competition before a judgement is made and it will endeavour to notify entrants of the termination and where possible provide an explanation of such a termination.
- Fanzone reserves the right to change the submission deadline and timetable for whatever reason. Fanzone will endeavour to inform all entrants of these changes.
- All entrants must be 16 or over.
- Fanzone shall at its sole discretion select the winner from the prize draw.
- Information gathered in the running of competitions or promotions is not shared with any third party except where the competition or promotion is run in conjunction with a third party and sharing information is necessary to support the promotion